A Game of Thrones Guide is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-08. The program can be installed on Android.
** Note to Users: the app is free to try -- get the 8 POV characters from the first book, select places, and the map for Westeros -- then purchase InfoPacks with detailed guide content for each book in the series.
** Now includes all of the officially released excerpts from The Winds of Winter and The World of Ice & Fire book.
** We are not asking users to repurchase books you have already read. The InfoPacks contain exclusive guide content that was written especially for the app and include the official interactive maps not included in the books. Plus the app allows you to search for and find profiles of people and places without having to go through each book in the series.
** If you are experiencing issues with in-app purchases, see the FAQ below for simple steps to resolve the problem.
Get the ONLY OFFICIAL A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE / A GAME OF THRONES APP from George R.R. Martin: Hundreds of detailed character bios, interactive maps, and anti-spoiler protection!
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE is the first official app guide to George R. R. Martin’s bestselling cycle. Whether you’re reading the books or watching the television series, you’ll want this definitive companion with profiles of 600+ characters, 550+ places, and major houses, as well as interactive world maps.
The app comes with plenty of features you won’t find anywhere else:
- Anti-spoiler functionality that you can customize based on where you are in the book cycle to prevent you from seeing spoilers
- Completely new text written specially for this app by Elio M. García, Jr. and Linda Antonsson of Westeros.org – the premier fan site for the A Song of Ice and Fire cycle
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE includes over a thousand pages of information, making it the definitive guide to the series:
- 600+ character profiles with detailed historical bios, family and house information, book appearances, and corresponding actor roles
- 550+ place profiles with descriptions for castles, towns, regions, geographical features and more
- Fully interactive versions of all the official maps from the A Song of Ice and Fire Cycle, including the Known World Map
- Gorgeous artwork depicting key characters and important places from within the world
Test drive the app for free and get 8 POV characters from A Game of Thrones and an interactive map of Westeros. Buy one InfoPack for each book – or buy all 5 at once and save a dollar. Get all-new information for free every time an InfoPack is updated.
1. If you are experiencing problems with unlocking the content and in-app purchases, follow these steps in order:
- Uninstall the app from your device
- Shut off your device -- sometimes if you've had it on for quite a while it will start to do odd things
- Restart your device and redownload the app from the Google Play app store
- Click the restore purchases button in the WOIAF app -- this will restore any info packs you have already purchased.
2. If you run into any issues with content or images not appearing, here is a recommended fix: In the settings menu on your device, go into the Applications menu, then select the World of Ice and Fire app. Under "Storage" click the "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons. Then do a force-stop of the app. You can click the "Restore Purchases" button in the Books Read menu to restore all content.
For any other issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Game of Thrones Guide (version 1.5.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 32 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.